Semalam Me and Izad went out for dinner aftre work..I have been craving for Fratini Pizza for the past few weeks..Its more like im craving for pizza....I just had pizza form Pizza Hut last week at a fren's place..Nope,Pizza Hut didnt give that 'kick' to my craving..
So off we head to Fratini at Gadong.Fratini Pizza is indeed the real pizza..
It doesnt look APPETIZING but the taste is so heavenly.
Fratini claimed that they provide'exciting pasta and pizza dishes and our authentic Italian cuisine offered customers a new and original dining experience. Our philosophy, of importing as much of our ingredients from Italy as we could, proved extremely popular...'(http://fratinisrestaurant.com)

So off we head to Fratini at Gadong.Fratini Pizza is indeed the real pizza..
It doesnt look APPETIZING but the taste is so heavenly.
Fratini claimed that they provide'exciting pasta and pizza dishes and our authentic Italian cuisine offered customers a new and original dining experience. Our philosophy, of importing as much of our ingredients from Italy as we could, proved extremely popular...'(http://fratinisrestaurant.com)

We ordered Meat Lover Pizza,regular sized..And it cost around $18..Well,not bad,huh..Same as Supreme Pizza at Pizza Hut..(Same price,double the satisfaction at Fratini)

So after dinner,though it was raining quite heavily,we head of to The Mall.Cos ada PC Exhibition..Walau hujan lebat,ramai jua orang di Mall..I took the chance to buy perfume..My perfume di rumah is totally dried out..I think the last time i bought perfume was July last year..
So went to my favourite Perfume Outlet,Winmark at The Mall.Though im really annoyed by the new gediks Indon salesgirls, i bought a bottle of JiVe By J Lo..100mls Eau De Perfume costs me $92..Not bad,kan..kalau ada tester bottle mesti lagi murah ni..

Last week when i went ot Parkson Miri,I actually checked out the price range of perfume di Miri..A 70mls DKNY(Red) perfume costs Rm$300..Damn..Mahal jua..I mean of cost if u convert it to Brunei Dollars,its around $130..Tapi for a bottle of perfume?$300??And still people buy it?Wow!Respect,man..
Anyway,i bought JIVE cos it has a sweet fruity smell and the best thing is its EAU DE PERFUME not EAU DE TOILETTE..The price of 100 mls is less than $100 so thats quite reasonable..Usually 100 mls Eau De Perfume cost $120 - $150..So good bargain..
To the gediks salesgirlsi have to tell(kana marah) you off last nite.I have been a regular customer at that shop since 1998 and i have never seen that kind of 'lanji' attitudes..Berteriak and ketawa labang2x dapan customers.I want my old salesgirl back.I forgot her name but she was on leave till June.
So after dinner,though it was raining quite heavily,we head of to The Mall.Cos ada PC Exhibition..Walau hujan lebat,ramai jua orang di Mall..I took the chance to buy perfume..My perfume di rumah is totally dried out..I think the last time i bought perfume was July last year..
So went to my favourite Perfume Outlet,Winmark at The Mall.Though im really annoyed by the new gediks Indon salesgirls, i bought a bottle of JiVe By J Lo..100mls Eau De Perfume costs me $92..Not bad,kan..kalau ada tester bottle mesti lagi murah ni..

Last week when i went ot Parkson Miri,I actually checked out the price range of perfume di Miri..A 70mls DKNY(Red) perfume costs Rm$300..Damn..Mahal jua..I mean of cost if u convert it to Brunei Dollars,its around $130..Tapi for a bottle of perfume?$300??And still people buy it?Wow!Respect,man..
Anyway,i bought JIVE cos it has a sweet fruity smell and the best thing is its EAU DE PERFUME not EAU DE TOILETTE..The price of 100 mls is less than $100 so thats quite reasonable..Usually 100 mls Eau De Perfume cost $120 - $150..So good bargain..
To the gediks salesgirlsi have to tell(kana marah) you off last nite.I have been a regular customer at that shop since 1998 and i have never seen that kind of 'lanji' attitudes..Berteriak and ketawa labang2x dapan customers.I want my old salesgirl back.I forgot her name but she was on leave till June.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 12, 2009
and is filed under
food,
outings,
perfume
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


gulpp.... sdp pulak tgk pizza tu...
harus kena cari gak nie....
cuba yer..i bet kat KL pun ader..
Heh..perfume j lo ye..xpenah torai lagik.Skang pakai bvalgari*Betul ke x eja neh?* ngan DKNY Delicious..yang perasa epal tuh..bentuk cam epal..ske2..he2
Heh..perfume j lo ye..xpenah torai lagik.Skang pakai bvalgari*Betul ke x eja neh?* ngan DKNY Delicious..yang perasa epal tuh..bentuk cam epal..ske2..he2
dura,noy pernah pakai bvalgari.ok gak tapi mahal sikit,kan. DKNY ader product baru..Red and Night..tapi yg lama delicious lagi exotic..2 kali dah pakai and addicted to the smell..but rugi gak kan tak try perfume baru..
Noy's classic Fav perfume: Miracle by Lancome,DKNY(yg botol panjang tu) and Flower(kenzo)..nyaman kali ah baunya...
dura,kalau nk bg bday gift for me,perfume ni pun ok gak..huhuhu
salam Noy
kakyong pun suka pizza juger.. masa kerja dulu memang selalu ajak suami makan pizza.. la ni dah dok umah jer, rindu-rinduan juga dgn pizza...
Waa..sempat tuh demand adiah besday..wekk for noy..ekeke. Gurau2 aje yer..sesama besan kene baik2.Bg2 adiah selalu..baru sayang lebeh..wakaka..:)
waa since 1998?? untung tuan pnye kedai tu dpt loyal customer like u ..ekekek:D hmm padn muka..good to voice up kan..
neway..sedap la tgk piza tu..ilike;)
conie jum banjer ana mkn piza tue ahahaha
amboi syok eh soping perfume :E