NyIzd lil heroes

Ralph Lauren Dress For Darling Batrisyia

Posted by: NyIzd in ,

I bought a pair of dress as an advanced birthday gift for my favourite niece,Nur Batrisyia...Isya will be 3 years old on the 24th April..

Bought her gifts via a blog..Getting kinda addicted to blog shopping..I enjoyed blog shopping cos the varity of choices compared to products sold in Brunei..

The 2 sets of Ralph Lauren Dress costing RM$49 each.In total with the postage,it costs me RM$100..So for the total price of 2 dresses that's approximately Bnd$43..So not bad lah.Haven't bought anything for Darwish cos most blogs are selling girls' clothings..Not much choice for boy toddlers..

This is another gown that i bought for darling Isya..Wil take a pic of her using it once she wear it..I love this gown better cos of the colour..Lawa lah..I thought the latter dress will look better but i was wrong..

images grabbed from http://petitsugar.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 Comments

Wahh..sangat cantek gaun tuh.Padan ngan ur niece yg comei tue.U memang sgt pemurah,Noy..:D

emm..jgn lah cakap camtu...she is my daughter fruit(anak buah)..hehehe...my 1 and only definite anak buah..

seriesly sgt comel bju ini...errr noy..aQeel besday is 26th nov..kalu nk belikan advanced besday gift lg cantek..hahahah:p

just joking :P

cantik la baju tu....comel isya pakai macam princess

suziey..of i can give u a gift..tapi my bday will be on the29th Nov..care to give me an advanced gak?hehehe

Mama Aqish,yup cantik gown tu..tapi pendek jer..I think in future kena beli a yera bigger in size..

comey nye..murah la!

Post a Comment