Tengahari waktu lunch,went out wif mama and sis..Gi jalan2x to Hua Ho Manggis..Singgah ke Guardian cos mama kan bali her Glucose Test Strips..
So at the same time,I shop for my make-up..I really love testing make-up especially di Guardian..Kalau arah shopping mall atu,the salesgirl tend to BREATH on our shoulder..Kacau and dont like it..
Anyway,just like im a fan of GUESS, i love Revlon..I have been using Revlon for 4 years now..
So this are the sets that i bought tadi di Guardian..
1)Revlon New Complexion One Step Oil Free Compact Makeup
So at the same time,I shop for my make-up..I really love testing make-up especially di Guardian..Kalau arah shopping mall atu,the salesgirl tend to BREATH on our shoulder..Kacau and dont like it..Anyway,just like im a fan of GUESS, i love Revlon..I have been using Revlon for 4 years now..
So this are the sets that i bought tadi di Guardian..
Cost $19.90.Ni for my mama..She tested on my make-up and love to wear it..So,malar tah ia minta belikan..Since it was on sale,so i bought her a set..This is a foundation cake..Easy to blend compared to fluid foundation..I especially use this on non-working days and the days when i just stayed at home..

2)Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder with SoftFlex
This costs around $23.90..I will use Revlon fluid foundation before topping up with the pressed powder..I found that my make up last longer if i use both..
3)Revlon Powder Blush Costs around $16.90.I definitely love Revlon Blusher cos it blends really well..The colour is not too strong and laststill the evening and i dont have to touch up. Thats the best feature of Revlon.Even though it may be a lil costly,but worth buying cos i dont have to use alot per day and no touch-up needed..This goes for the lipstick also..Very long lasting..

Last but not least,I bought Clean and Clear Oil Control Film..I dont retouch my makeup after lunch cos it tends to be flakky on my skin and im just TOO LAZY for that.And i wanna save budget..Kalau selalu retouch,lekas tah abis..hehehe..So i just dap and remove the excess oil on my face..I think it will look better after using the blotter rather than retouching..
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, April 07, 2009
and is filed under
shopping spree
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


Hye salam perkenalan kita dah add blog awak jom join baby cute contest
yer ker?ok will try..nanti yer
berjurit jua make up nya tu..hahaha
mcm nda biasa liat..kira kes riak lah tu..huhuhuhu