Last weekend, my cuz show me a book she was reading..
It was WHERE RAINBOW ENDS by Cecelia Ahern,the author who wrote the PS I LOVE YOU..I really love watching the movie PS I LOVE YOU..(previous post on this)
It was WHERE RAINBOW ENDS by Cecelia Ahern,the author who wrote the PS I LOVE YOU..I really love watching the movie PS I LOVE YOU..(previous post on this)
The last time i read a novel was when i was doing my Diploma in Nursing in 1996-1998..
Me and my bestfren aka roommate enjoys reading novels..But at that time it was those love-passionate novels.So,after such a very very long time, i borrowed the book to test if my imagination still works..Well,what do you know..It does works..I definitely will start reading after this..Especially all the novels by Cecelia..
Me and my bestfren aka roommate enjoys reading novels..But at that time it was those love-passionate novels.So,after such a very very long time, i borrowed the book to test if my imagination still works..Well,what do you know..It does works..I definitely will start reading after this..Especially all the novels by Cecelia..
I really love the book..so much..
i just couldn't put it down and finished reading it in less than 2 days.Its not complicated..
Easy to understand,not too much jargons.
Just simple,easy and nice..
i just couldn't put it down and finished reading it in less than 2 days.Its not complicated..
Easy to understand,not too much jargons.
Just simple,easy and nice..
The story is in form of emails, letters, instant messages and text messages over 45 years.Yup...45 YEARS..A An enchanting frenship-love story. Rosie and Alex.Mungkin banar that at times frenship can ends in love..have a try to read this novel..I bet u'll enjoy it..
Where Rainbows End is the story of how two childhood friends, Rosie and Alex grow together in their life. The book is written entirely in their own words, in the form of letters, emails, instant message, text messages; all the modern methods we use to communicate these days. We see them through their childhood, teenage years and see how they grow and learn in adult hood. No matter where they are in their lives or what happens, they always feel drawn to each other and this book is about their very special connection, their struggles and their celebrations and how they share every single moment of their lives together.
Where Rainbows End is the story of how two childhood friends, Rosie and Alex grow together in their life. The book is written entirely in their own words, in the form of letters, emails, instant message, text messages; all the modern methods we use to communicate these days. We see them through their childhood, teenage years and see how they grow and learn in adult hood. No matter where they are in their lives or what happens, they always feel drawn to each other and this book is about their very special connection, their struggles and their celebrations and how they share every single moment of their lives together.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, March 18, 2009
and is filed under
books
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




Ske baca novel eh..fara pon ske..tapi sejak ade bb neh da xbaca. Line no clear hah..ekeke..kalo baca novel neh kene concentrate..
Kat mesia novel alaf 21 yg besh..layann..:D
dulu jer suke baca novel,fara..ni after 8 years,baru nak 'balik ke alam remaja'...hehehe..i really need some freshening up of my mind..terlalu stagnant