NyIzd lil heroes

Hot..Hot...Gossip Girl

Posted by: NyIzd in

Slept around 5.30am last nite..
Had a Gossip Girl Marathon..hehe
I really never thought it wud be dat good..
When my mate recommended and borrowed me the dvd,i had my doubts bout it.
well there u go..
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

i LOVE IT....SO DAMN MUCH
Will soon buy the 2nd season..
soonnnn...
cant wait..
There's so much aspects in the series..
Its not only bout teenage love.

There's are issues on :

  • Single parents
  • Fatherly-Motherly love
  • love of old flames
  • Brotherly support
  • Parents on drug(yup..its the parent not the children)
  • Best friends
  • Backstabbing
  • Sacrifices.
  • Peer Pressure
  • Rich and Poor Differences
And my favorite cast in this series is the man below..I don't know his real name ,but he's 'Chuck Bass'.I thought he was 'Edward Cullen' of Twilight..Cos matanya atu tajam..sama usulnya..

Chuck plays the Casanova who enjoys women and sex..He's just that kind of man who no woman shud trust..But he's eventually the one who helps alot..Nda sangka..

So this series is really an EYE-OPENER for me..I assumed so much of the scenes and endings of each episodes but none is what i expect..
So blog buddies,do try to watch it..Get Gossips,Get Addicted..

PS: This series is a must-see to all Blogger-lover..

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 Comments

tak penah follow citer nih..

dulu ade tunjuk tv tp asyik missed je nk tgk.. sdh tak paham ape jalan citer nyer.. tp sure best punye kan..

best..awal2x tu jer mcm slow sikit..
tapi dah 3rd episode,start best..

wuahaha... kak noy..geng tah tani ni liat Gossip Girl and I like Chuck Bass sama Serena Van der Woodsen. huhu~ Looking forward for the 2nd season dvd, ada sudah berjual but part 1 and I guess hubby nda mau balikan yang main pakai part- part ani =(

hi-5,waz..im waiting ni for the next full season..this include grey anatomy..hehehe

Post a Comment