NyIzd lil heroes

Guess Lover Indeed

Posted by: NyIzd in ,

Today seem to be a shopping spree for me..Didnt actually plan to buy anything..Bought a new GUESS clutch wallet/purse.As my hubby always mention,when it comes to what i want,i have it on the spot..Nda tah lagi kan fikir 2-3 kali..As long as its reasonable price and hubby likes it too,then i buy it.

My previous purse has worn out.I have use it since 2004. Bought this ELLE purse at ISETAN KLCC,Kuala Lumpur..
Quite good wallet actually.The leather texture tak rosak pun.
But, the logo patch dah tercabut & dah tak muat my receipts & discount kads..

Two reasons why i fell in love with this clutch purse:
1) I like the inner texture. I think its made from snake skin..
2) It is reasonable-priced..$89 jer..Quite berbaloi considering nak pakai for the next 4 to 5 years..

So now, what shud i do with the old purse??

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment