NyIzd lil heroes

Enjoy The Solitude

Posted by: NyIzd in


Im feeling much better today..well better today than yesterday..Its a lil bit hard to go to work.I think hubby pun tau bout my depress state cos when he woke up for work, he asked if im going to work today..I had to go to work cos i need to meet and motivate my students who are resitting for exams. .

At work,I still feel belittled by the environment..i spent most of the time in my office..Isolation is the best cure for me at the moment cos at least my negative thoughts are asleep..Its Earth Hour today,i definitely get my darkest 'closet' indeed..

I guess sulking and merajuk wont help much.Itdefinitely is nothelping to those who seek for my help especially my students.For instance, today,around 6 students came to my office to voice out their concerns and needing my advice..Bukan kan puji diri sendiri,but i am good in that..Im the kind of person who people usually share their secrets with..

Its definitely difficult to make others happy when i myself is screaming in pain inside..had a chat thru MSN with 1 of my best buddies this evening..She read my blog and was worried bout my depression..She cudnt believe that im feeling so negative cos she never knew that i cud feel that way..Well,that the thing bout me..I hide my feelings well and i dont express easily..Im a person who just swallow the bitterness..

But,thats the 'magic' that i have,i guess..No matter if im in pain or not,busy or not, i definitely can afford a smile..I also can make u feel good and be a good shoulder to cry on though at that moment im silently crying..I havent shed a single tear till now..I wonder who is the person who can make me burst and make this burden a little bit lighter..I bet the person is ME..only I can talk myself out cos only I know myself better..

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment