NyIzd lil heroes

IzdNy 32nd Bday

Posted by: NyIzd in ,

Tq for being there for me..Tq for cherishing every moments that we have spent together..But of all,Tq for believing on us..You definitely have proved to everyone that Miracle of Love do come true.

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today..




I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out..



This entry was posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 Comments

ala..comey..so sweet la u!
he must be very proud of u!
happy birthday gak to izd!

epiii bufdayyyyy.... baru 32... mudeee lgg... :)

heppy besday tu izd...good luck for future undertaking..hehe:D

mummyaeesh,tq..i think he's proud of himself..cos its not easy for us to be together..almost give up..but,yeah..hope he's proud of me too..

anil..muda ke?alhamdullilah..tapi im older 1 year few months than him..

suziey,tq..

salam Noy,

hepi besday for ur hubby..
kakyong lagi tua dr suamiku.. tua 3 1/2 tahun... huhhhuuuhh

tq kakyong..yer ker?tapi in my close family,almost all the wives are older than hubby..hehe..except mama noy

happy besday to ur hubby..hee..baru 32..:)may god bless him..and always be a good father to lil darwish n beloved noy..forever!!

zieha..yup 32 and im 34 dis november :)

Post a Comment