NyIzd lil heroes

Game On!!

Posted by: NyIzd in


Maybe lupa mention tapi..at the moment, IM ON LEAVE..
NO WORK,NO PAPERS,JUST ME MYSELF AND I
dont talk to me about work cos its not being absorbed into my brains..
I deserve the peace of mind..Done so much last semester and will be doing more next semester..
Next semester might be my last few months being coordinator..
Few more months and IM DONE...
Yeaaayyyy....

Im on leave since 22nd June till 12th July...3 weeks of good blissfull time of my own..
It will be me me and more me..and also Darwish...

So other than spending time wif Darwish and cooking,i spent most time on the internet...
Surfing,blogging and facebooking..





I especially spent time on facebook nowadays compared to blog..Sama ah ngan Connie..
Yang make me addicted to facebook is the games..
Ada 2 games that im currently playing..
RESTAURANT CITY
FARM BUDDY






Ni game RESTAURANT CITY..Love this game..Much better than PET SOCIETY..
Relax jer main game ni..We are to build our own restaurant and hire frens as workers..
3 of my blog buddies dah jadi my workers...MIRACLE,CONNIE and FARAH..huhuhu
I now have 3 chefs,3 waiters..on level 11..NICEEEE......





Ni lak Barn Buddy...Im on the level of owning a pet dog to bite those who will steal my goods..wahahaha..Tapi mind youy,kalau ada pet dog ni,tak thrill gak main game ni..cos takde kengkawan yg dpt curi our goods...But i still love this game..Having more frens playing this game will make it more addictive..So dont forget to invite ur frens..


I played till 3AM almost every nite of my leave..Hubby selalu jer jeling menjeling...Kan bawa tido tah tu...hehehe...

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment