Yesterday babah went thru his minor operation..He has his TURB(Transuretheral Resection of Bladder Lesion)..He as been having haematuria(blood urine for the past 3 months)..Pic kat bawah ni is TURP(prostate)..kinda similar procedure..
'
pic from www.questdiagnostics.com
Yang buat aku sedih is when we were on the peri-op phase,waktu nurses are preparing him for the surgery..He was shedding in tears and its difficult for me to reassure him..I was speechless and was about to cry too cos for me my Babah has always been a strong man that cud never break down to tears..Alas he's still a man who has emotions and can definitely feel fear of the unknown..
All i can do to reassure is by holding his hands tight and stop myself from breaking down jua..I sent him off all the way to the Reception area of the operating theatre..Reassure him to Salawat banyak2 and kiss him before entering theatre
Operation tu took less than 2 hours..he was semi-conscious when was brought back to the ward and he was on CBD(Continous Bladder Drainage)...I was told that his bladder was flushed with chemotherapeutic agent which actually tells me something bout the findings of his operation..

pic from http://www.urologyoncall.com
Since the ward staff knew who i was, i was allowed to read my dad's clinical notes and it seems they found extensive growth on his bladder...The urologist did came to see my dad later that evening and he did mentioned the high chances of bladder cancer..
My world crumbled into pieces..I went back home and cried as much as i can..Was so sad cos i felt i dont know how to get thru this..How can i tell him that everything will be ok if honestly,i dont think it will..I was crying in my room for nearly 30 minutes..
Good thing,my frens have been messaging me on Facebook and they have gave me so much continous support..Its true..My dad needs me especially at this tiem and the last thing i shud do is break down..
So today im feeling much stronger and asking around for advices on supplementary medicine to boost my dad's immunity..Bladder cancer chemotherapy wont be too extensive so hopefully my dad is strong enuf to the pain and agony..
I (and Izad)will be ur right hand,babah..i (we) promise i (we) will be there for you....
To all my blog buddies,doakan my babah,Pg Hj Ismail bin Pg Mohd Salleh, will go thru this with best patience and endurance..I know he can and I know i will be there..
pic from www.questdiagnostics.comYang buat aku sedih is when we were on the peri-op phase,waktu nurses are preparing him for the surgery..He was shedding in tears and its difficult for me to reassure him..I was speechless and was about to cry too cos for me my Babah has always been a strong man that cud never break down to tears..Alas he's still a man who has emotions and can definitely feel fear of the unknown..
All i can do to reassure is by holding his hands tight and stop myself from breaking down jua..I sent him off all the way to the Reception area of the operating theatre..Reassure him to Salawat banyak2 and kiss him before entering theatre
Operation tu took less than 2 hours..he was semi-conscious when was brought back to the ward and he was on CBD(Continous Bladder Drainage)...I was told that his bladder was flushed with chemotherapeutic agent which actually tells me something bout the findings of his operation..

pic from http://www.urologyoncall.com
Since the ward staff knew who i was, i was allowed to read my dad's clinical notes and it seems they found extensive growth on his bladder...The urologist did came to see my dad later that evening and he did mentioned the high chances of bladder cancer..
My world crumbled into pieces..I went back home and cried as much as i can..Was so sad cos i felt i dont know how to get thru this..How can i tell him that everything will be ok if honestly,i dont think it will..I was crying in my room for nearly 30 minutes..
Good thing,my frens have been messaging me on Facebook and they have gave me so much continous support..Its true..My dad needs me especially at this tiem and the last thing i shud do is break down..
So today im feeling much stronger and asking around for advices on supplementary medicine to boost my dad's immunity..Bladder cancer chemotherapy wont be too extensive so hopefully my dad is strong enuf to the pain and agony..
I (and Izad)will be ur right hand,babah..i (we) promise i (we) will be there for you....
To all my blog buddies,doakan my babah,Pg Hj Ismail bin Pg Mohd Salleh, will go thru this with best patience and endurance..I know he can and I know i will be there..
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, October 27, 2009
and is filed under
Babah,
stress
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



moga babah noy selamat menjalankan operation ..Berbaktilah kepadanya dan jagalah org tuamu sebagaimana dia menjaga dan mendidikmu dulu:)
sori noy, baru terbaca post ni.. mmg tertanya2 gak apa ur father progress.. dh start chemo ker? he's a strong man.. i akan doa utk dia.. suruh dia selalu buat tahajut, semayang hajat.. ada sorang ustaz tempat my hubby berubat sampai skrg. cuba noy call dia, mana tau dia boleh buat jarak jauh.. ini website dia http://www.syifa-alhidayah.com
no phone hj lokman 019-3159377