I jus realized that i do not know a few of dear followers in my blog..So dearest followers,if ur not in my blogroll,lets do exchange link..I wud like to visit ur blog too(if u do have 1)

Anyway,tq for visiting and following my blog..
I really appreciate it though at most time u prefer to be a silent reader.
And another thing i realized that tak byk lagi yang tag..kalau dulu,susah sgt nak keep up with the daily tags yang dapat..

Wonder wat happen..The current blog trend is contest,kan..which at most time im not legible cos im Bruneian (hmmmphh!!My husband Malaysian maaa!!)
Anyway,i kinda miss answering tags..so kalau uols ada tag,share la wif me,k..
I'll try to answer the tag a.s.a.p.k.a.p.a.l..huhu...
This entry was posted
on Thursday, December 24, 2009
and is filed under
blog
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



Noy,
kakyong ade byk koleksi tag yg tak terjawab2 lagi..
Insya Allah, bila ade masa nanti.. I'll take note to TAG you.. ;)
noy..
sama la dengan kita...
semua dah malas nak tag kita kot..
asik x berjawab aje tag sebelum2 nih..
huhuhhhuhu
alahai yeke??k , nnt i wat contest utk worldwide gitew..hahaha
bab tag..mmg takde sape nak bg sbb diorng bagi i takpernah wat..hahah!Keji kan??