My hubby has got a white apple..
This apple is yet inedible but its the most sexy and irresistable apple yet..
This apple is yet inedible but its the most sexy and irresistable apple yet..
I bet even snow white will not eat but marry this white apple...hehehe
Sibuk2 my new gadget for my bday,sibuk jugak lah my hubby wif his new gadget..
he got an Apple i phone which is just so sleek,gorgeous,sexy and technically superb..

he got an Apple i phone which is just so sleek,gorgeous,sexy and technically superb..

I,honestly tak suka phones wif touch screen..When he showed me his new phone,i buat tak ingin jer..But after few hours using it,im totally in love...
The feature that i love the most is its smooth scrolling touch screen..The touch screen works wif only a soft flick of ur finger..
I also love surfing and facebooking using the I phone..Very fast.And the video recording is very distinctive..Terang and precise..
Of all the phones that we have been using,this is the best 1 yet..
I also love surfing and facebooking using the I phone..Very fast.And the video recording is very distinctive..Terang and precise..Of all the phones that we have been using,this is the best 1 yet..

The best thing of all is dat,since my hubby saw that im so addcited to his phone,he mentioned of giving it to me..Waaahhhh...But kesian jua my hubby..I know he love that phone jua..So its ok lah hubby...U can have it..My uncle did mention that he's going to US in January,perhaps i will ask him to buy 1 for me..Hubby mention that its cheaper in US..
So for those who's thinking of buying a phone, i think i phone is a good choice..The only flaw about iphone is that u cant video call..Tu jer yg buat spoil..Other than that,its 1 fantastic gadget..
So for those who's thinking of buying a phone, i think i phone is a good choice..The only flaw about iphone is that u cant video call..Tu jer yg buat spoil..Other than that,its 1 fantastic gadget..
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, December 22, 2009
and is filed under
gadget,
izdny,
shopping spree
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




sokoong2..beli iphone baru..hehe..aah mmg best..menyesal xbeli dulu..huhu
wah!cutenya..nampak elegan la..
suziey,hi-5 to u...mmg cantik kan...ur iphone warna apa?
Naurah,mmg elegan sgt...kat Mesia brapa $?
nie yg jelezz nie...hehehe..hf i oun dah bagi signal suruh beli yg baru..thinking nak beli blacBerry or ????(senang skit nak fb)
zieha...my paksu pakai blackerry..i dont really prefer it cos nmpak masculine...and the keypads are quite small...have a check for both cos harga dekat sama kan..
bestnyer hp baru
tu la...hubby ni makin bertambah2 gadgets...