as slm semua..
dah lama tak update...
I think the facebook has been occupying so much of my time..
But i just realized that i shud reprioritze..
My blog shud come first b4 fb as my blog will be my recollection of memories that cud never be recreated in future
Well how do i start this..
Ok for tonite im just gonna share bout my bday...
Didnt had bday dinner this year as on that day,hubby's parents from Negeri Sembilan were in Brunei.
On the evening of my bday,we went off to Miri Airport to sent them off.
So,that took the whole evening..
The next few days,hubby brought back home my bday gift...I was so very happy cos he got me the 1 and only thing i needed the most..As most know,im quite addicted to the facebook games now and i really need a portable laptop where i can just connect to the net easily..
So this is amongst the best gift that my hubby has ever given me..Thanks darling

I also bought myself a gift for my bday..
(this is a routine that i do every year for the past 20 years. A token of success and love).
Bought it at Diamoney Jewellery at Miri Airport..Cost around Rm1.2k..But I got a good discount..
I havent taken much pics lately including my bracelet but i can say that it does look kinda like the pic below..

So there u go,recollection of the latest update of myself done..
Will update something bout my lil hero soon..
This entry was posted
on Sunday, December 20, 2009
and is filed under
celebration,
izdny,
shopping spree
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



lama ka x update blog..mesti busy men game kat FB yer..hehehe
ur 100% correct,gie...hehehehe
rindunyeee ngan noy...
i miss u too,anil