Disebalik badan my lil hero yg gebu tu,ada 1 rahsia..Korang nak tau tak?
Ni masuk 1 bulan dah Darwihs refuse his meal..Tak nak makan nasi..He spits it out,run away and even say 'No'..Adakah aku stress bout it?Nope..Why?Cos he's still playing around and tidor pun tak affected..He eat his fruits,biscuits and snacks..I know its not nutritious and all but i think perhaps he's just going thru a phase..Dulu Darwish lovesw noodles..Habis semangkuk tu..Tapi not anymore..He just refuse as hard as he might..My Mama dah penat marahkan me..But what else can i do..He just doesnt want it..I know in books it mention dat maintaing a well balanced meal for my growing toddler is important,but mind you...i dont think force feeding is a good practise..
Dalam buku mention dat i have to make meals for my lil hero more appetizing..Hmm..Part ni belu cuba..Tapi Darwish ni,weols bawa mangkuk or pinggan pun dier dah lari..Macam trauma jer kan when it come to meals..Adakah aku stress??Nope and i dont want to be...I believed this must be a phase..I ahve asked my frens and they said the same thing..Its a phase that some toddlers have to go thru..I still remembered when Batrisyia was 2yrs+,dier pun went thru this..She just refuse all kind of food..We gave her multivitamin to increase her appetite,but that too doesnt help..But now,Isya just loves and enjoys her food..
So lets see lah how it goes..Ni Bibik nak balik cuti for a month and i'll be taking care of Darwish..Nak try some tips and tricks yg i found on websites that may help to make Darwish eat.
Ni masuk 1 bulan dah Darwihs refuse his meal..Tak nak makan nasi..He spits it out,run away and even say 'No'..Adakah aku stress bout it?Nope..Why?Cos he's still playing around and tidor pun tak affected..He eat his fruits,biscuits and snacks..I know its not nutritious and all but i think perhaps he's just going thru a phase..Dulu Darwish lovesw noodles..Habis semangkuk tu..Tapi not anymore..He just refuse as hard as he might..My Mama dah penat marahkan me..But what else can i do..He just doesnt want it..I know in books it mention dat maintaing a well balanced meal for my growing toddler is important,but mind you...i dont think force feeding is a good practise..
Dalam buku mention dat i have to make meals for my lil hero more appetizing..Hmm..Part ni belu cuba..Tapi Darwish ni,weols bawa mangkuk or pinggan pun dier dah lari..Macam trauma jer kan when it come to meals..Adakah aku stress??Nope and i dont want to be...I believed this must be a phase..I ahve asked my frens and they said the same thing..Its a phase that some toddlers have to go thru..I still remembered when Batrisyia was 2yrs+,dier pun went thru this..She just refuse all kind of food..We gave her multivitamin to increase her appetite,but that too doesnt help..But now,Isya just loves and enjoys her food..So lets see lah how it goes..Ni Bibik nak balik cuti for a month and i'll be taking care of Darwish..Nak try some tips and tricks yg i found on websites that may help to make Darwish eat.
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, July 22, 2009
and is filed under
darwish
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



waa dh nk train darwish..good effort:)
huhuhuhu..insap kejap...insappp...
Suziey,hopefully the tips n tricks work..:)
Yanti,actually worry gak...but i dont want to stress myself up...