Darwish now is showing his 'big boy' attitude..especially when it comes to sleeptime..for the past 18 months, the routine dat i practise on darwish seems to expire..darwish selalunya tido at 8.30pm.he wakes up in d middle of his sleep for a bottle,but he sleeps by 8.30pm..
But the past few days, its been quite difficult.i dont know if its becos of him being at my parent's house.He's been staying at my parent's house cos having my maid to help out my mum.I went back KB yesterday and they were telling me that he was still playing till midnite..I was so angry becos without me around, they bend the rules for darwish..

Im more angry at my maid cos she know my rule on disciplining Darwish..After voicing out my frustration to Izad, Izad barked at my maid last night..I know that she's a good house maid but her priority is Darwish.No one will give her credits on cleaning up.Damn!Am i being too demanding?Perhaps i just shud quit my job and take of my son on my own.
But the past few days, its been quite difficult.i dont know if its becos of him being at my parent's house.He's been staying at my parent's house cos having my maid to help out my mum.I went back KB yesterday and they were telling me that he was still playing till midnite..I was so angry becos without me around, they bend the rules for darwish..

Im more angry at my maid cos she know my rule on disciplining Darwish..After voicing out my frustration to Izad, Izad barked at my maid last night..I know that she's a good house maid but her priority is Darwish.No one will give her credits on cleaning up.Damn!Am i being too demanding?Perhaps i just shud quit my job and take of my son on my own.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, February 12, 2009
and is filed under
stress
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


