NyIzd lil heroes

Torn.

Posted by: NyIzd in

How do u tell a fren dat she/he has not been good. Im not saying that im an angel but what will u do if people around tells u stories bout a gud fren.We are not talking bout gossips..It is infact true incidents and the truth has make ur heart twinge in pain.
Isnt it d most worst scenario when u feel dat as a fren , its ur obligation to disclose to ur best fren dat everybody around her/him despise her/his attitude...Ur fren may be a good person to u but not to the rest of the people around her/him..

I have 2 weaknesses. I don’t say No when people need help and I can’t scold or criticize...I’m really bad at that...Does that make me a hipocrate...How about when u listen and agree to other ppl bad-mouthing ur fren.U didn’t deny it cos it’s true..How can u dispute to something that is true.

How can I try to be a good fren..?I f I come face to face and convey to my fren bout the bad things that are going around, will that make matter better..Knowing my fren, I know she/he will go berserk,.... Nda tah ia mau percaya tu yang ia atu kurang disenangi.

I don’t want to be a hipocrate..I want to be a good fren.. As a fren, u act as a person who shud support and stand by the side of frenship..

Tapi kalau ku sampaikan,adakah ia akan berubah?i definitely, confidently and positively deemed that she/he will not..

Jadi apatah patut ku buat?Im put in a tight spot..In a dilemma between doing what is right and hurting a fren..

"Apakah perbezaan antara mengumpat dan fitnah?

Mengumpat ialah perbuatan mengeji/mengutuk orang lain di luar pengetahuan orang tersebut.

Fitnah pula adalah mengada-adakan sesuatu yang tidak ada atau mengaitkan diri seseorang dengan sesuatu yang tidak benar"(http://islamhadhari.net/)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment