Daffy is now married. I think almost everyone in Brunei knows him,..Though only a radio Dj, but his friendliness and jokes in the radio has made him quite a celebrity in Brunei..I gathered his nikah pic from http://www.bruneiwedding.com./
im still wondering on why daffy didnt use any socks..bukan main happy lagi c Daffy ah....

I received Daffy's sanding pics from my sis..im still wondering who the bride is..if anyone has any idea,do share me some info..i dont know who is the cameraman for this few pics but hope u dont mind me using the pics in my blog..congrats DAFFY and WIFE...The wife looked lovely during the Sanding Ceremony..
This entry was posted
on Thursday, September 04, 2008
and is filed under
celebrity
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.





Congrats to DJ Dafi! I hear rumors theres gona another local celebrity wedding in April.