NyIzd lil heroes

Abuse of The Tummy

Posted by: NyIzd

We had our sungkai at the Orchid Garden yesterday evening. Me and izad only .I left Darwish at my parents' place in KB. My mum has been not well the last week so, me n my faily stayed over in KB and commute to Bandar daily.

We stayed overnight in Bandar cos we took the chance to sent off my 2 frens, Atul & Amin at the airport. Amin is doing his Masters Degree in UK. I didnt bring Darwish to Bandar cos i dont really trust Darwish with my maid alone when we are working. I do like my maid..she's ok and everything but its just that she can be a lil too absorbed with the house worka that she tend to leave Darwish unattended. Nowadays, Darwish wander around the house playing with wires and plugs. So i think i should just left Darwish in Kuala Belait so that my sis and parents can supervise my maid and Darwish.

Anyway, about the buffet in Orchid Garden.Its $20.80/pax. I actually wanted to go to I Lotus cos i heard that its cheaper. And my fren told me that the food is good. But since I lotus is fully booked, i tried Orchid Garden instead. The ad in the radio about Orchid Garden really has done its job. All seats in the restaurants are filled.

This is my appetizer..So good lah. I like the chicken and beef salami compared to those in Sheraton Hotel. Its tender and not too spicy.














.
This is my main course.I actually wanted to have fried rice but the ambuyat is so calling my name..hehe.. the binjai and tempoyak 'dip' is finger licking good.not too sour or hot..... I also have chicken, thai fish fillet, sambal telur, kailan, rendang kerang, chicken in oyster.The pics may be a lil bit grossly looking, but mind you..its taste marvellous.. .


Alas...My dessert..its caramel pudding, fruit coctalin & bread pudding..This are only some pics.. I also had some other kuih which i didnt take the chance to take pics..I also took some dim sum, kaicok and pumpkin + carrot soup.And some bread too. Izad took some grilled lamb and martabak.. Along with the food are aof course the continous flow of bandung and iced lemon tea.damn..i loved the Kaicok and the Ambuyat.

With this, i would like to convey to my colleageus in UK.. Atul, Amin, Ct and Peach..' Nyaman nyamu makanan atu.Nyaman Hantap..Enjoy ur Mashed Potatoes and Fish & Chips..hehe'..

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment