
Im suddenly quite sad this mornin when i met my neighbour and saw that her son has already walked. darwish is now 1 year 3 months but still have not shown any sign of walking. on his own. Yup he's able to walk with help but no signs of trying on his own. I do really understand that babies don’t just wake up one day and start walking. There’s a natural progression from rolling over, to sitting up, to scooting, to crawling, to pulling up to walking. I also know that rule of the thumb is never push our baby too hard. I must enjoy the process of teaching darwish to walk.
But, though i have over & over again try to calm myself down, i cant help wanting to see him walk. I was so confident that he cud already walk by the age of 15 months but alas..he's still love to crawl.I tried encouraging him to walk by playing ball games with him tapi alum jua berjalan..Is he heavy??He is quite big if compared with other babies who are 15 months...


Babies has their own capabilities. Do not worry dear. As for Aisyah's cousin (2 months older than her) she can only walk at 16 months (setapak dua) about 1-2 months after that baru boleh jalan tegap sikit.
Sometimes, babies yg guna walker tend to walk earlier than those who are not.
Ada a friend of mine, anak dia boleh jalan masa umo setahun setengah walaupon duduk dalam walker. Skang dah umo 3 th lebih...comel banget!
So, dear... jgn bimbanglah... by the time darwisy can walk..mesti u bepeluh2 ketiak nk kejar dia taw! Skang ni dia kasi can mama dia nk rehat2 dulu..hehe