Here comes Hari Raya...
Posted
Wah..nda terasa kan dekat sebulan udah puasa..Tahun ni puasa went so fast..Tup Tup next week dah kan raya..Preparation for raya masih belum settle..For instance today, I wud like to be at home and helping my maid to clean up the house.Tapi its quite impossible cos there are so many things to settle at work. I pity my maid bcos she has to take care of darwish while making sure the house is clean. 
Talking bout errands di rumah, I cant really made proper arrangements as my new set furniture has not arrived yet.Im indeed very angry and stressed up with SOPAN furniture. I bought 2 sets of sofa which i have booked and they said that its not available till 27th! WTF! Nasib baik jua me nda dapat puasa..Mun puasa, batal dah.Minta orang mensettle kan payments bukan main gagas..Udah orang kan ambil furniture, macam-macam alasan...i more angry with the saleslady.Ia yang take my order and told me that my sofas has been kept in the storeroom. Shit!Agghh..Makin tia ku kusut today.So many things to settle. I havent pack yet n Rambut ku lagi alum rebonding(mau jua ku lawa..kan jumpa biras baru.hehe)
Last night, went to do grocery shopping.Spent around $300. Use the masterkad for that. Our money need to carefully spent as we are celebrating raya in KL too. That means pouring our $ on 2 places. The problem bout celebrating raya in Malaysia is that we need to rent a car. That takes most of our budget. The fuel lagi mahal. Mun di brunei, $14 atu, full tah udah tank my Kia carens...Yatah nah, kawin lagi sama orang jauh..padan muka ku..hehehe..Jangan banyak mengusut..Next most importanat thing to buyu is Darwish's socks..hehe..alum lagi dibali..I went to HUaHo tapi kebanyakan stokins for girls..
This entry was posted
on Thursday, September 25, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

