Saw this few pics while browsing through the pictures in my laptop..This is when Darwish is still 6 months and he was shaven by his grandad+angah zimah+bibi(maid) while i was working..I knew that they will be doing it but i never thought it will be that day..I was supervising my students at the hospital that day and i received an MMS from Izad. I was shocked when i saw a pic of my hero being half bald..I become hysterical and cried and called izad to picked me up.Good thing when i arrived home, darwish was laughing and playing with his grandad..He does look handsome with his mohawk hair cut..:)

This is few hours after the mohawk cut..I was crying when i saw him bald..Jahat mama botakkan darwish..i keep on kissing him and hi bald head just to reassure him(i think its me who needs reassure hehe..)
Izad on the same day balded himself too..Another shocking event in a day..he's hot doing this to me again..But kinda sweet though. He feels they look really identical now..
This entry was posted
on Monday, January 05, 2009
and is filed under
darwish
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.


wala.. darwisy was so cute n chubby.. i lke the mohawk style.. will try to consider for syafi's next style
mmg cute with Mohawk..tapi takut nanti makin bertambah tambah nakal ndier..hehe..thanks for the compliment