
I was worried bout the lost of my watch..I have been using it since 1/1/01..I dont think i lost it..Perhaps i let Darwish played with it and he put it somewhere around the house..I have been searching for it for 3 weeks and still couldnt find it..So dgn berat hati, i have to find another watch..Izad bought me this FOSSIL watch at Hua Ho..it was on sale and price was below Bnd$200,i think..Pictures as above..The blur image is taken using my lousy handphone..the other image is from the FOSSIL website
I do love the watch that Izad bought for me but i still miss my old watch..It was an Adidas..i bought it exactly on New Year's Eve 2000 in London.Bought it at 1 of the watch shop at Oxford Street..Atu pun becos it was on sale..I think around £49.Before sale it was arounf £80.
Being a scholared studnt,my allowance is limited cos i need to pay for my travel expenses,food and house rent..I didnt stay at the Brunei Hall so i have to carefully budget my expenses monthly..Anyway, i have been using that watch since then.It is one of my daily requisites of grooming accesories.but,life goes on..Tq fo the watch,hubby..
Takwim Persekolahan Sesi 2027 (Jan-Dec 2027)
3 weeks ago

