
I was worried bout the lost of my watch..I have been using it since 1/1/01..I dont think i lost it..Perhaps i let Darwish played with it and he put it somewhere around the house..I have been searching for it for 3 weeks and still couldnt find it..So dgn berat hati, i have to find another watch..Izad bought me this FOSSIL watch at Hua Ho..it was on sale and price was below Bnd$200,i think..Pictures as above..The blur image is taken using my lousy handphone..the other image is from the FOSSIL website
I do love the watch that Izad bought for me but i still miss my old watch..It was an Adidas..i bought it exactly on New Year's Eve 2000 in London.Bought it at 1 of the watch shop at Oxford Street..Atu pun becos it was on sale..I think around £49.Before sale it was arounf £80.
Being a scholared studnt,my allowance is limited cos i need to pay for my travel expenses,food and house rent..I didnt stay at the Brunei Hall so i have to carefully budget my expenses monthly..Anyway, i have been using that watch since then.It is one of my daily requisites of grooming accesories.but,life goes on..Tq fo the watch,hubby..
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, January 07, 2009
and is filed under
shopping spree
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

