m
I have watched The Mummy 3 aka Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Movie ..This is a movie that I have waited for a long time..its quite my favourite just like X Men and Men in Black..Being a cheapskate, i bought dvd dari kadai komunis..bad noy!..bad bad noy!..(tapi tarang,nyamu..hehehe..$2 jua ganya)
i m quite dissapointed that the heroine a..k.a LIBRRRARIAN
(u will understand dis if u watch Mummy 1) is acted by another actress. Previously it was Rachel Weilz I really enjoyed Rachel in the previous 2 Mummy movies. I dearly missed her in this one ..I love her beautiful eyes and poise..She and Brendan looks good together too.
The new 1 looked kinda old (sapa nama nya ah??) and kureng lawa..but then,rupa-rupanya the son(in the movie, forgoth his name..) has grown up as an adolescent already..so maybe the Racheal would not be suitable to be a mother to a 20 year old son..So perhaps they need to choose an older/mature actress for that.
http://www.cinemablend.com/ mentioned why Rachel Weisz left. As quoted “the script is still in the same shape that it was the last time I told you about, meaning that its still crap and Weisz finally took the high road out of there.” It sounds like even if they do manage to get other key cast members to participate, it won’t matter. It will take a miracle to make The Mummy 3 good.
True... true...i felt the same way..Not only for me that this movie lacks the thrill and fantasy of Mummy 1 and 2, the story line is much similar to mummy 1 and 2..u just can guess how the story will end and what will happen in the between.all the same old guns and fighting and the aerodynamics kicks & hits of the hero a.k.a Brendon Fraser.. Its no wonder why most movie critics rated this movie as a C. Directors of movies should take example of movies like X men,Harry Potter, National Treasures..These movies never seem to bore you no matter how many sequel it will do..but that's my opinion lah..I bet im among the few yang nda puas ati with this movie..Nasib baik ku bali the dvd dari kadai komunis..hehehe
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 08, 2008
and is filed under
movies
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

