NyIzd lil heroes

Cultural Nite part 1

Posted by: NyIzd in

Our college had a Masquerade cultural nite last nite and it was quite good fun..Every one has to wear a mask..Actually i have no intention to use a mask but for the fun of it, i bought 1 during lunch time..I bought this pink mask for only $4.90 at Little M at Batu bersurat..lawa kan...with feather lagi..i wanted to buy a mask with lots and lots of feather..tapi terlampau mahal..I think around $10..lagipun wrna kuning..mcm Big Bird sesame Street...

I had a difficult time trying to find my limited outfit that suit with my tudong and my pink mask..I didnt want to be tudongless cos dat wud be too much for me..udah tah me lampuh,nda lagi bertudong..Adoiyai....anyway...This is me with my mask..Wud Phantom of Opera be in lurve with me? nahh..im his worst nitemare.di liatnya mcm nyai blorong.hehe..














Lawakan mask my hubby...Ada jua gunanya..He bought this few years back at Times Square,KL..The small kids at the function last nite was vquite terrified of him..hehehe..Bajunya bkn main long sleeved,seluar slacks..tapi mua menakutkan...hehehe..bagas membleaching mua hantu ani...bahagian mulut cerah..bahagian mata and dahi menghitam..

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 and is filed under .