Ta ta...
Posted
Yes! i got the connection today..dats is a sign of a gud day..I have done calling the restaurants for catering..so today will need to fax those letters..tapi printer rosak..kacau eh..
The students are inviting us for farewell later..Hmm...mcm malas jua,tapi kesian..Macam kan menyamal jua sal dorang buat last minute..I wonder if they realize wat we did for them..Hope they do,if they dont,nda apa..im glad dat some of the students have improved remarkebly..Wandi..Zainul.These boys have improved attitude wised..Gud boys..
Anyway, i have really learn alot throughout those 2 years.. I have a great partner to work with..Sorry darling for all those mishaps and inadequancy of mine..Im so happy that we had spent gud laughs and tears together..Really happy that kami dapat meluahkan perasaan so easily.
Today is officially the last day of me as co coordinator..Ada plg lagi pending tasks..OK then..tata..20th intake..I have no problems with most of u..Gud luck all..MUahz MUahz

