I started handling the responsibility of organizing refreshement today..Actually it is ok..nothing to worry much.But im not really happy bout certain things..lil things actually..the small flaw that happen was easily solved..nasib baik jua ku dtg awal..
BAnar nya cyah,kdg2x bisai plg kraja sendiri..tantu plg keraja..tapi without the help of the students, nda jua ku dpt angkat meja and kerusi atu sendiri..nasib baik jua ada dorang..and 1 more thing, i still need the guide and help of those senior than me..They have more experience and hopefully dorang nda karit membagi ku ilmu..I have more tasks in hand for orientasi..I hope evrything goes well..
I have done the meeting so alomost everyu1 knows their job..I just need to lay out the checklist so that each supervisors of each function should know what to do..I hope i do well..I know I do fine..I just need people to know that im working at my own pace..either u like it or not..
This entry was posted
on Thursday, June 12, 2008
and is filed under
stress
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

