NyIzd lil heroes

Napa kan ko ah..

Posted by: NyIzd in

I wonder why some people can just say things without thinkning of others' feelings..I know its gud to say out loud how u feel bout others, but at times shudn't u try to think bout how wud u feel if someone say the same thing to you.Yatah kdg2x, baik plg diam..rather than menyakiti hati org nda tantu pasal..

I also dislike hipocrates..they talk bad bout their own fren/siblings, but udah face to face, bukan main baik lagi ia arah the person yang di umpat atu..i dont like dat..napa kan cematu atu? NOBODY'S PERFECT..Everybody shud try to respect eac other's way of thinking, dressing,eating or wat so ever lah..As long as the other person nda menyusahkan and menyakiti dirimu, let that person as he or she is..Walaupun u feel dat ur perfect, ingat-ingat ja bersyukur..adang tah menyakiti..Mun faham Bisai...nda ja..

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment