NyIzd lil heroes

Dear Hubby

Posted by: NyIzd in , ,


Dear hubby...
Just to share wif u wat im going thru..
At the moment i do have occasional morning sickness..
I know dat at times u may ASSUME dat im just faking it..
That im just a DRAMA QUEEN..
but im not..

mind you..
i do try to fight off those uneasy feelings that i have every day..
and when im surfing the net, most of the times, im searching for remedies to avoid morning sickness..

I really do not mind the sickness,
But i do mind if u ASSUME dat its too early for me to feel tired & dizzy..
im losing my appetite and at most times i am even not able to keep down the food.i even have to shove food into my mouth especially during lunch time...I bet u dont even realize the many times i vomitted in the toilet early mornings and late evenings..


I do hope you understand that im not faking it..
Im not trying to get ur attention to attend to my needs..

Well...
I think im just emotionally unstable at the moment with the rush of hormones drive in me..
Maybe that's just it..
But nevertheless,i really need u to understand..

Till then,
I love u...






PS: i know its just less than 2 months now but our baby is there already. Its inside me already with its small eyes and his/her heart will be beating quite soon..

I really need to take care of myself very very well cos its in such fragile stage due to being in the 1 st trimester stage.I dont want to lose this baby and i do need you to help me by avoiding mistakes and hazards..



This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

7 Comments

same like me during preggy asyraf. once dah confirm pregnant, MS terus dtg bertimpa-timpa. but mine gone by 4 mos, hope noy pon MS tak lama. 2nd trimester harap2 MS dah hilang. take care ya noy...

4 months?lama tu...im hoping it will end by the 3rd mth..

Tq,MR

thanx god i takde ms masa preggy yaeesh! yelah..time ni mmg emo terlebih kan.. hopefully ur hubby understand tat.. kan ke best kalau hubby yg rasa ms tu..sbb ada kes yg mcm tu tau..hahaha baru dia tau ape rasa!

waktu ngan darwish pun tak mcm ni..or perhaps its even worst..tak ingat laa..dah lama sgt.

Salam,

nak dpt baby girl kot, tu yg berlain dari Darwish...

sabaqlah... dalam 12 minggu nnt ms tu hilang tapi jgn plak awak 'qadaq' balik makanan yang termiss aritu... hehehhe...

take care ye'

P/S: aritu time Eiman, my hubby dok buat dek dan kata me manja lebih bila me ngadu heartburn. besar kuasa Allah, dia kena heartburn. baru dia tau mcm mana seksanya... :p

Noy.. banyakkan bersabar yer.. morning sickness tuh memang perkara biasa.. harap noy tenang n selamat selalu..:)

tatty,hopefully lah baby girl...Amin...cant wait for this 12 weeks to be over..

fara,tq babe

Post a Comment