NyIzd lil heroes

Big 33

Posted by: NyIzd in


Its my bday today.im now a 33 voloptuous yet caring years old mummy..At this moment, i still yearn for more wishes to come true.i want more clothes, branded bags, fresh scented perfumes, more $ to spent on my Darwish and free slimming treatment..hehe..as if all those will come true.
Anyway, i guess i shud be happy cos i have everthing that any woman would dream for...I have a good husband, a healthy child, a supportive family, stable career and good education..My house may not be as big as others and I may not be able to buy an elegant car,but im really glad for the success that i have achieved.I have struggled in many daily tasks as a wife, a mother and an Education Officer.But with the support of a few good frens and loving hubby, i managed well..better than i ever expected..I definitely would buy something for myself tonight.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 Comments

Post a Comment