yesterday i met wif dis 13 year old teenage gal who OD panadol tablets.I reflected to d suicide attempt at menglait bridge and d gal in SEria who hanged herself in SEria last year..Its a sad thing taht youths nowadays have to go thru life so depressingly dat they dare to kill themselves.Im definitely not d kind of person who just blame dis children for stupidity..When one dare to end their life, dont d family feel useless dat they fail to realize dat d sister/brother/son/daughter r so alone.I nearly cry wen listening to d life dta dis gal go thru..She's been taken care of others since 2 years old. Both parents neglected her bcos both has remarried with different spouse.What irresponsible parents dat this gal had.I would consider d dad being selfish..but d MOM...OMG!how cud a mother just abandon her baby..F#@K Its just not fair for dis gal to go thru dis..I pray dat u will be okay,gal..I pray dat Allah will grant u a better life in future..I dont know u but i luv u already
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, March 04, 2008
and is filed under
stress
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

